Certified NJ Hypnotist & Instructor - Books
Stress Management for Success in the Workplace: 2nd Edition
Tools for handling stress so you can prosper in the workplace, be healthier and happier too. Instead of becoming frazzled or worse from stress, with the techniques, resources and exercises in this book, you have the opportunity to soar to new heights of achievement. Decision making becomes clearer from effectively using the techniques herein. Ideally suited for the employees dealing with the public, managers, CEOs, and HR professionals. Available in bulk. Size: 116 pages, 6 x 9; ISBN-13: 978-1435711266 All sales are final.
The Successful Ex-Smoker: A 51 Page Motivational Booklet
The Successful Ex-Smoker: A 51 Page Motivational Booklet In working with several thousand smokers over the past ten years as a highly acclaimed certified hypnotist, the author and approved hypnosis instructor Robert M. Fried discovered that the over 95% of his clients who succeeded at stop smoking with hypnosis with him had a certain mindset that the other 5% did not have. The purpose of this book is to help the smoker develop that mindset. All sales final.